Summary of the Position: Operation of equipment to produce products to meet business needs. Equipment includes but not limited to injection mold, hot extrusion, labeler etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible ensuring area equipment is free of unneeded product.
- Responsible for sanitizing machine and contact surfaces before use and cleaning at the end of production is complete.
- Responsible for loading materials into hoppers during the production process.
- Ensure that the maintenance team is communicated with if there are issues with the machine.
- Responsible machine for set-up per specification on the Batch Record and complete any checklists required.
- Responsible for all required paperwork including the Batch Records, logs, forms and other documents in the area that are required per the product running in accordance with GDP
- Responsible for setting, monitoring and making necessary adjustments during the production process.
- Responsible for verifying metal detectors and documents into the metal detection verification log as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that all guards are in place during the production process.
- Double checks packaging material and product for accuracy before and during production.
- Ability to perform all General Labor Duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and repetitious motion.
- Ability to read and write in English and basic math skills.
- Ability to work in various temperature ranges.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Previous experience in a factory or warehouse setting is preferred.