Summary of the Position: Aid in the manufacturing, packaging, filling, and labeling of products. They may also be tasked with performing quality checks and cleaning and maintaining production equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with obtaining all labeling and packaging materials.
- Assist with set-up per specification on the Batch Record and complete any checklists required.
- Assist with labeling and packaging of each product and prepare crate tags for the products necessary in process.
- Completion of the Batch Records, logs, forms and other documents in the area that are required per the product running in accordance with GDP.
- Responsible to complete the LPN sheet and have the label/ Expiry Date/ Lot number approved by authorized personnel before labeling and packaging of any products.
- Ensure that there are no damaged products or packages that are used during the process.
- Ensure that the collection trays are clean and dry prior to collection.
- Ensure that the collection table is clean and dry, and arranged at the end of the conveyor belt prior to being the collection process to ensure the chews fall safely on the collection tray and to avoid chews falling off the belt.
- Evenly distribute the chews on the collection trays.
- Transfer all products as needed.
- Assist in cleaning/ sanitation of the area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and repetitious motion.
- Ability to read and write in English and basic math skills.
- Ability to work in various temperature ranges.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is preferred.